Victoria….continued – April 2014 – and electrical problems

April 14, 2015 | 0

 

Time to continue with the interior …..

Once this was done…all lights were tested and worked wonderful.

Then I decided to take a look at the Exterior .  That being said Janine , Bunny and Hubby suggested the entry door was not in a great location.  Location as in the original place  it was meant to be.  So out comes the saw, the knife and with a zip and a zap….the original door was closed and replaced by a window.  Then the side to the left of the original door would now become the front.  This made sense as the Staircase would be the showcase of the entry as it is faced right on as the main door opens.  And soo000 here are some more pics.

So  basically what happened here was a lot of patching cutting and resizing until I lost all kinds of electricity…Yikes.  What to do now?

Start ripping up wallpaper etc….I know now that it wasn’t all the cutting of walls but possibly a very wet floor.  Wet?  Yep…

The glue I used was a cheap “dollar store” white wood glue.  That glue did not dry for a long time as it contains a lot of moisture.  So this was most likely the cause of the shorts in the Parlour, Dining Room, Foyer and girls’ room.  Once a short happens, it tends to spread out.  And the remedy was to start at one end until you got to the source of the problem.  What a downer!  Set me back a long time.  Not only on the production level, but the will and enthusiasm to continue came to a stand still yet again….

The following pictures —- how you spell heartache in miniature.

Leave a Reply

Trackback URL | RSS Feed for This Entry

You must be logged in to post a comment.

SHIPPING CALCULATOR MAY NOT BE WORKING PROPERLY...PLEASE EMAIL FOR SHIPPING FEES BEFORE YOU FINALIZE YOUR ORDER...THANK YOU!